- All Products
- Premium Pet First Aid Kit (E-QF1502-PET)
Premium Pet First Aid Kit (E-QF1502-PET)
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.
Mfg Part #: E-QF1502-PET
- 2 x 20ML PODS OF SALINE
- To wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas. Simply wipe away excess fluid with a gauze swab or paper handkerchief.
- 1 x MEDIUM DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES
- To cover an injury, these have tie bandages attached, but they do not fasten tightly. Use the Microporous tape if additional retention is needed. Cut off the bandage ends after tying.
- 1 x LARGE DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES
- To cover a larger injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the Microporous tape if additional retention is needed. Cut off the bandage ends after tying.
- 1 x FOIL BLANKET
- To retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet on the journey to the vet. It may be necessary to hold the blanket in place.
- 5 x GAUZE SWABS
- For cleaning up fluid or after saline use
- 1 x MICROPOROUS TAPE
- To help hold dressings or bandages in place. It tears easily, so scissors are not required.
- 1 x CONFORMING BANDAGE
- If a sprain is suspected, use this around the limb and fasten with tape. Cut off the excess bandage and retain the rest for possible future use.
- 2 x PAIRS OF VINYL POWDER GLOVES
- Wear these always when attending an injured pet. Discard after use.
- 2 x PLASTIC POUCHES
- To cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with tape. It will minimise blood spillages on to carpets, car upholstery and furniture.
- 4 x ALCOHOL FREE CLEANSING WIPES
- Useful for cleaning up the cut and possible infection or to clean your hands up if your working on an animal
- 1 x Scissors
- Useful to cut fur out of the way in the case of a cut or a burn
- 1 x Tweezers
- Useful for removing objects like a thorn from a paw. Tweezers are more likely to remove the entire object, whereas fingers can break an object and leave part remaining.